Kaggle Project From Scratch - Part 2 (Exploratory Data Analysis)
Follow along here: https://www.kaggle.com/kenjee/kaggle-project-from-scratch !
This is Part 2 of my kaggle project from scratch series where I analyze the kaggle data science developer survey data.
In this video I show you how I approach data cleaning, data manipulation, and some light Exploratory data analysis. This video is meant to focus more on my process than the actual coding or results. I also use plotly for this project which is a tool I was previously unfamiliar with. I show you how I learn by getting my hands dirty.
Part 1: https://youtu.be/r-DR9HBaipU
From a technical perspective, I do the following:
- Outline my analysis
- load in and briefly explore the data
- Check for null values
- Organize the data so that it can be easily used to create charts
- Create some basic charts with plotly express and plotly go
- Organize the data so that it can be segmented by profession
- Build one "advanced visual" showing you the 4 iterations that it took me to get there.
Resources I used: