In this video, I review Alexander's Data Science Website Portfolio, Data Science Resume, Projects, and LinkedIn Profile.
Alexander has some of the most in-depth data science projects I've seen. These are great case studies for anyone looking to up their game.
- Very nice web layout
- Maybe keep it to one scrollable page
- Love the about me, perfect place to put it and cute dog
- Cool to see someone pursuing this career after going back to school
- Key thing is he is transitioning, not jumping
- No age for data science
- I like the digital resume, but maybe a pdf or picture of a traditional one would make more sense here
- I don't love the *** scale. For me this is usually a box to check (Can he do this, we will find out his aptitude later) One thing I've found is that people have no clue how to judge their own ability
- More expansion on the types of skills
- Love how he talks about his projects and what he is doing
- Don't see a need for the soft skills section